Smart Bookies Club Membership
You, the named Customer
Smart Bookies Limited Trading As Smart Books
Collectively referred to as the ‘Parties’ and individually as a ‘Party’.
Any reference to ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ in these Terms relates to Smart Books as the named entity; and may also include Leaine Jones (Managing Director of Smart Books), any contractor, employee, assignee, transferees, or approved customers that we use.
The Customer will receive regular content as specified on the Smart Books website. https://smartbookscourses.com/membership/
Smart Books will supply the membership content as specified and meet the timeframes stated.
We will deliver relevant and meaningful content to the membership group, taking care to showcase Best Practice Bookkeeping, and listening to the membership group’s feedback and suggestions.
Our Fees and Payment Terms (NZ Clients)
- 2021 Monthly membership fee of $10 + gst
- Payment required at the time of signing up. Credit card details are managed via our payment gateway – we do not record or store any credit card data
- 20% discount for current ICNZB members
- Monthly option – payment will be processed each month
Annual option – payment will be processed for 12 months membership
- Option to pay for 12 months in advance – will entitle the Customer to one month free
- Personal and business details are supplied by the Customer in the signup form Smart Bookies Club
Agreed Term and Termination
- Customer able to cancel at any time
- If paid in advance (12 month option) a refund will be made for the months paid in advance
Smart Books shall not, without the Customer’s prior consent, use information provided by the Customer for purposes unrelated to the Smart Bookies Club membership.
 Located in New Zealand, NZBN 9429049340280, Companies Office No. 8188913.
 Any price increases will be communicated well in advance, with the monthly fee confirmed for the start of each year at least 3 months prior.